Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Revive
Okay hi again.Dotz i delete my blog and make again.So today i go out with Joshua to Singapore Post to mail our letter to NYP.Actually we are suppose to go to Tampines Safra after that but Wei lie don want go le cause raining so we -Erwin, Me and Joshua never go le(Erwin school beside Safra-So good...).After our lunch at Mac we -Joshua and Me go to Singapore post and put the letter in lolz, he like scare to put in haha maybe he scare he miss out some form.After that went to Popular as Joshua want see the Pokemon episode 29 out le mah but haven so he bought some pen and we went home le.....Another boring day.

I will put all the links back again.Please give me a few more days haha.thnx^^

++ quoth Ling Chun Heng at 12:04 AM


.: MyC0uNteR:.
.: Viewing.me :.

since 09/03/2009

.: about.me :.
Hi all Thnx for viewing my blog^^Hmm... my name is Ling Chun Heng>16 years old=Currently Single haha/Gonna be studying in NYP.^^

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my.favourite.things :.
++ more links
++ link
++ link
++ link
[or you can put anything you want here: wishlists, current favs, whatever. Go nuts.]

.: My Songs :.

.: thanks :.
Designed by dragonfae
Photo from GettyImages
Lyrics from Sky is Falling by Lifehouse
Thanks to blogskins.com